Family Blog
Total Days Read this Year
68
Days Read in November
12
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2012
(13)
►
December
(1)
▼
October
(3)
Brigham City open house
More of Chloe's baby book
So I'm not supper good at blogging but I've been...
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(17)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(13)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(29)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(8)
►
2009
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
Contributors
Alan
Tommi
Thursday, October 25, 2012
More of Chloe's baby book
Here are some more of the digisraping pages I've done. So not all of these are "scrap book pages" but I think they will look nice in a baby book (I hope to have one printed when I'm done)
1 comment:
Michelle
October 26, 2012 at 9:19 PM
She is so precious. Can I just tell you?!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so precious. Can I just tell you?!!!
ReplyDelete