So this weekend our ward had a camp out. It was the first time me and Alan had gone camping together so we were really excited. it was really nice having tons of camping gear already all we needed was bug spray : ). our ward provided dinner and breakfast so we still haven't experienced camping on our own yet. but it was a great trip. we also had a fire side that night with the sounds of sunday guy. it was amazing it reminded me of girls camp, feeling the spirit being cold and enjoying being outside.
After the festivities Alan and I went stargazing and then settled down for a movie in the tent. (it seemed kinda weird) but were doing the Harry potter Marathon in preparation for the new movie.
There were a lot of really cool looking flowers on our little hike we learned these purple ones aren't native and coke the plants the animals need for food... they do look kinda mean
We forgot to take pictures during the camp out but we went hiking after breakfast and took a lot of really fun shots.
I thought they looked like something that would be in a doctor Seuss book.
there were a lot of really cool flowers that I've never seen before, I didn't know this area could look so exotic.
These forget me nots were every where! they're my favorite so alan took a picture of me with them.
Husband really like the view of the snake river so I took one of him with the river. I think he looks so cute! I agree with husband though the view was wonderful.
Alan, don't be self conscious. :) I like all the pictures!
ReplyDelete